1. Seawalker is for ages 8-80 years old.
2. Swimwear must be worn. There are showers available for use after your tour.
3. Please bring a towel and windbreaker. It might be cold on the boat after your dive.
4. Please leave your valuables in the lockers provided at the office.
5. Please use toilet at the office before activity, as there is no toilet on the pontoon.
6. We cannot accept customers who are less than 7 years old, pregnant, with serious heart, lungs and respiratory organs diseases to participate in the Seawalker activity.
7. No smoking on board of the pontoon.
8. Seawalker is available for physically disabled people with wheelchair who can use one hand freely. Seawalker is also available for the sight and hearing impaired.
9. All underwater staffs are PADI diver with lifeguard license. They have also emergency medical training by Red Cross and support your safety for marine activities.
10. Seawalker has packages available with OJC, Cocos Island, Fish Eye Marine Park and Guam Tropical Dive Station.
11. Activities such as snorkeling and kayaking may be unavailable during your tour if weather conditions are unsafe .
1. Please bring a towel and swim wear.
2. Footwear will be taken off before boarding the boat.
3. Water and iced tea are available on the boat.
4. Snack and other refreshments are allowed during tour.
5. Mobile devices and cameras are allowed, but Guam Seawalker Tours will not be liable for any damage or lost of item(s).
6. Activities such as snorkeling and fishing may be unavailable during your tour if weather conditions are unsafe .
Yes, the types of payment we receive are cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard and more) and Traveler’s Check. You can book tour and make payment online on our website, or if you directly booked with us (via phone or email) payment can be made the day of the tour at our office.
If you book with an agent, then payment can be arranged with the tour agency.
Yes, you can still make reservation with us. Once you finalize your hotel, please be courteous to inform us about it.
No, we don’t. Please bring sandals, towel and whatever else you need for the water activities. We offer free iced tea and water during the tour.
Yes, we have free locker room and simple shower room located at our office, but please bring shampoo and towel.
There are no available restrooms during the tour at the Seawalker Pontoon.
You can visit our partnered Photo & Video company “H2O Guam” website to purchase and download digital copies of your photos. Visit www.h2oguam.com
Cancellations but be made at least 7 days in advance from tour date. You must contact our reservations to cancel or reschedule your tour.
You can contact us to (671) 477-3830 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. Seawalker is available for 8-80 years old and people who use glasses and contact lens. Kids (8-11 years old) must be accompanied with adult.
For the Paluman Tasi Dolphin Watch Tour, we allow all ages. Minors (ages +0-17) must be accompanied by an adult.
You will stay for about 25 minutes underwater.
Yes, you can. We advise knowing how to clear your ears.
Seawalker tour can still operate during rainy weather, but we will cancel or change depending on marine conditions. If canceled, we will return all tour fees.